It's Just Sex

Posted by Chef Penny | Posted in | Posted on 10:31 PM

Well...the show I saw was "just sex".  I got comp tickets to a show from Bonnie and her hubby Brian.  It was a crazy good show and I am CRAZY attracted to one of the guys :)  heehee.

Anyway...my days seem to be getting better, which is hard to believe!  I had a very restful night at the hotel and woke up ready for the day to begin!  I got dressed and actually dryed my hair straight today- cause I know you care!  Then from 10-1 I had a Raw uncooking class at Planet Raw.  Ariel, one of the owners of Planet Raw, taught the class.  Juliano was filming a movie!!!!  We learned so many things including nut milk, a smoothie, a chocolate shake, tom gai soup, ariel wrap (the one i ate a few days ago!), "bacon", coconut jerky (my new favorite food!), chia oatmeal, sun dried tomato pesto, pumpkin seed enchilada, endive and cranberry salad, cheesy kelp pasta and i think a few others.  I also at lunch which was "lox and beagles", pumpkin tortellini, jalepeno popper, miso soup, and kale chips!  delish!!!  I also had a mocha mylkshake....second one this week.  I'm in awe of how much it tastes like a milk shake!!!  I met some super cool people too like Dave, Dani (sorry if i spelled it wrong), Bridgette, and Melinda!  HI NEW FRIENDS :)





After my awesome day I went to the beach and relaxed as well as the grocery store to pick up a suggestion from my new friend- a chocolate cake made by Cru.  It was amazing although I only took one bite and left it in the car in which it melted :)  I guess I wasn't supposed to eat it!










Then I went to see Bonnie who I haven't seen in YEARS!!!  I'm staying at her place which is SOOOO nice of her!  After playing catch up, we went to the theatre her and her hubby work for.  They set up and afterwards we went for dinner and I got a great big salad!  Yum.  Then I went to see the show "It's Just Sex" which was hysterical!  I loved it all...maybe because I totally could see myself up there!  It was a quick 1 hr 15 min show but really enjoyable and the talent was tremendous.  Now we are home and as usual....ready to crash!  bring on tomorrow!!!!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment