Hip Hop

Posted by Chef Penny | Posted in | Posted on 11:51 PM



I started off the morning with some great morning reading and then relaxing.  I also had gotten a cinnamon roll from Better Life Cuisine where I went last nite and ate half of it this morning!  That cinnamon roll is a MUST if you come to cali!   I didn't get out of the house til 10ish!!  Then I went to just mosey down ventura and shop.  I didn't do too well, but I did find a picture that I can't decide if I should get it or not!  After that I went to meet Dana at Sun Power Natural.  She had never experienced raw food so we had fun trying it!  We tried the tacos, pesto pizza, kale salad and cookie dough pie!  It was great.  I think Dana liked it too!





After lunch we walked around Studio City.  It was cute, but of course I didn't find anything!  Dana hit the jackpot with a dress that was warn by Amy Adams in the movie Leap Year for 30$!  cool store.  Then we went to Target quickly before we went to Dana's work- Debbie Reynold's Dance Studio.  I hung out there, met some people, and then left to meet my friend Joe Komara from IU.  We had one drink and then decided to go grab an early dinner at a new place- only open a few months, Life Food Organic!  It was delicious!  Definitely one of my top spots!  The woman behind the counter let me sample their award winning chili (how can it have no beans and be so amazing!), sprouted black rice pilaf, and the japanese kelp noodles, which i wound up getting!  Joe had the shitake sandwich and then we shared a piece of OUTSTANDING lemon poppy seed cake.  This cake was so light you would have had NO clue that it had nuts in it!  The best part about dinner is that Ani Phyo was sitting next to us, so I casually stroke up a convo!!!!  She is fascinating and told me of places to go, which I already hit!  I hope to have her as a contact in my life!!!




After dinner I went to a mtg and then met Dana at the college she teaches at where I proceeded to take her hip hop class. hahahahah.  That's all I have to say :)

Now I'm back home and of course going to bed.  It was a long but fun day!!!


Comments (0)

Post a Comment