Cinnamon Raisin Rawtilla by Raw Makery

Posted by Chef Penny | Posted in | Posted on 6:04 AM

Missing tortillas or bagels or english muffins?  This product is sure to capture your cravings!  This product by Raw Makery is so delicious I'm craving them!  I was eating them for breakfast with some chocolate coconut butter or macadamia nut butter spread on top.  The rawtilla is crunchy but seriously has the flavor of cinnamon raisin bread!  There were about 6 in the package which was definitely not enough :)  I could have probably at the entire package at one sitting, but I wanted to savor them.  They don't sell this specific product at the local raw stores, but they do sell others which I have tried including their garlic bread and their krispys.  All of their products I've tried are packed with flavor, which is a must in the Raw Diet!  My thoughts are to go out and try this product!

~Live in the Raw~

Comments (0)

Post a Comment