Lemon Bread by Rayo De Sol

Posted by Chef Penny | Posted in | Posted on 12:54 PM

This bread was a treat!  I wish it was larger so I could buy some and make a sandwich with it :)  The flavor was lemon and the brand was Rayo De Sol.  You can see on their blog they make different flavors.  The pieces are about 2 inch squares and are just enough when you are craving something sweet but not too sweet.  They are soft like bread is and the small little square packs in so much flavor!  The lemon was also very natural with no artificial taste.  I can't wait to order some of the other flavors!  They also had nuts in them (but I don't think the base was nuts-just added in) which gave the texture of banana nut bread to me!  This is definitely a new favorite of mine and I will be placing an order as soon as my detox is done :)



~Live in the Raw~


Comments (0)

Post a Comment