-20

Posted by Chef Penny | Posted in | Posted on 10:16 PM

Yet another great day in Vegas.  Sometimes I think Vegas would be a great place to live...and then i remember my addiction to gambling :)


This morning was a very relaxed one.  We didn't leave til almost 11 and then my aunt and eddie decided to take me to the raw restaurant again (go raw cafe).  Today I had the veggie wrap!  Good choice!  And that picture is a half size portion!  I also had a smoothie with banana, tahini, cacao, dates and spirulina- YUM!

My aunt was terrified of the food so she only had water, and eddie had a smoothie which was a safe choice :)  Then we went to City Center to walk around.  WOW.  That's all I can say.  I would move there if I could, it's so amazing!  That's when we decided to go to the Paris hotel because my aunt needed to pick up her barry manilow tix so i played my favorite penny slot- the fishes!  I was up another 25 but of course I couldn't stop...so the 20 bucks i won yesterday went down the drain today.  But the good part is that 20$ lasted me over an hr so it kept me busy and it was basically like i just never won- so i was never out any money!

We then went home and I picked up my car, said goodbye, stopped at Whole Foods for some raw chips and guacamole and then hit the road!  I just got to the Sheraton Four Points in LA after a 4 hr drive and am ready to hit the hay because tomorrow is a LONG day!!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment