R(est)&R(elaxation)

Posted by Chef Penny | Posted in | Posted on 7:55 AM

What a beautiful day!  I woke up and said goodbye to Dana and was so grateful we reconnected!  It had been about 7 years since we saw each other and were reunited in November at my 10 yr reunion.  It was so nice to be with her and I am forever grateful for the use of her bed and her friendship!  Nothing beats friends you've had since jr high :)  I left and went to Juicy Ladies.  I got a morning smoothie which was delicious, almond butter and cocao powder...yum!  However, I bought a salad for lunch and it was the WORST thing I had on my entire trip.  I was soooo looking forward to it...pad thai salad and it was nasty.






















So anyway, after I left there I proceeded to drive to Monterey back to Kailis'.  I didn't stop for lunch bc I bought that nasty salad and after I tried it, I decided to eat some snacks I had in my bag to tie me over til I got to Kailis'.  I got to her house around 2:15 and she had a migraine so she took a nap and I layed outside and read a bit. Then when she woke up we chatted and decided to grab dinner...we went for mexican...i was craving guacamole :)  Then we came home and watched the movie Australia with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman.  We were a bit confused at times and it was VERY long, but overall the movie was ok.  After that I went to bed.  Sun seems to make me sleepy!  One more day left in Cali...and boy am I ready to come home!!!!!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment