San vs. San

Posted by Chef Penny | Posted in | Posted on 9:53 PM

What a great day!  We started by walking the Golden Gate Bridge which is said to be 1.7 miles one way and we walked across and then back- total 3.4!  It was very refreshing, especially with the mist in the air!  Then we walked the stairs from the Coit Tower and Telegraph Hill which consisted of almost 800 stairs...we walked down and then walked back up!  After San Francisco we took a minor detour to Burlingame to a place called Judahlicious.  


It was a vegan/raw vegan juice bar!  Bob and I got smoothies!  Mine was carrot juice, orange juice, avocado, banana, pineapple, bee pollen and green algae!  It was so good and filling!  I also bought Jerusalem Artichoke Syrup to use to bake with!  I'm super excited about my new product!  We then walked to the natural health store next door and bought a few things including Durian Chips!  WHAT?!  they were great!  Not sure they were raw- but Durian chips were crazy to me!  And I bought a bunch of supplements bc they were super cheap!

Then we headed to Burlingame to grab food at Que Seraw Seraw which was a small place that just served take out!  I didn't take pictures of the food because when I ate it I was so hungry I forgot, but I took pictures of the boxes.   We had nori rolls, vegetable lasagna, and nacho cheese (which i didn't even take a picture of the box!)  Then we had a dream bar (OMG amazing!)leftover from Living Light Cuisine.  








Then we headed to San Jose and it was raining so badly we saw the movie Date Night!  Then we relaxed a bit at Starbucks where we ate our delicious food!  And now we are at Bob's friend Kaitlin and Fernando's in San Jose.  Please pray that the rain g-ds take a day off so we can enjoy tomorrow!  Thanks :)  Sleep well.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment