Divas Las Vegas

Posted by Chef Penny | Posted in | Posted on 9:50 AM

What a treat to be in Vegas with my aunt!!!!  The night i arrived we watched Glee together because she hadn't watched and we both caught up :)  However i crashed pretty early and actually slept in!  Ok...7:40 was sleeping in for me.  I didn't realize how much I would miss bob, but I felt kinda lonely.  So know you are missed bobert :)

It was a great day though.  I was going to lay out, but the winds here are really heavy so it made it pretty chilly in Vegas.  I spent the morning relaxing and reading.  Then at 11:30 I went to meet Sara and Dex for a raw vegan lunch at Go Raw Cafe.  By suggestion of my raw friend Lenette at home, Sara had the burger and I had the mexican pizza.  I thought they were both delicious.  Sara...well...her statement was  "i didn't hate it....that's the best I can say".  So thank you sara and dex for humbling me and eating raw!  Come to chicago and i'll have you experience my raw food :)





After lunch we kinda just relaxed and hung out.  I love spending time with Sara- always a good time :)
I went back to my aunts and really didn't do much until we left at 6:30 for dinner at Sweet Tomatoes.  My aunt couldn't think of a place to take me, but a large salad made by myself is always the best!  and look how colorful :)


After that we went to gamble and play my favorite penny slot machine- the fish!!  I won 20 bucks ;)  Hey, not much, but 20$ more than I had!!!!!  Then we went to Divas Las Vegas with Frank Marino.  It was great!!  We were allowed to take pics but my camera didn't work well in the light so this is the only one i got.   It was basically a drag show- but they REALLY looked like the stars!  A must see if you are in Vegas.  Liza was my favorite look a like. 




We didn't get home til 12:30 which is very late for me so i came home and crashed!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment