Welcome

Posted by Chef Penny | Posted in | Posted on 11:01 AM

Hello to all of my friends! A quick intro about my newest blog. I just graduated with yet another degree from The Illinois Institute of Art, Chicago. I now have a Bachelors Degree in Culinary Management. While I plan to look for a job, am looking for a job (anyone have any leads?!), I wanted to do something with my time that would keep me busy. This is where my blog comes in. I thought since everyone loved my france blog (www.pennyshack.blogspot.com) I would blog daily of food I cook/bake with pictures and recipes. Follow along if you chose and feel free to ask for requests! I look forward to creating a masterpiece for you.

At the same time, all of the pastries I bake will be for sale the following day. If you live in Chicago and would like to pick it up, I'll give you a price and it can be in your hands :) I also will bake custom products for you and your loved ones. Tell me what you need and I'll do it...for a fee of course.

Thanks for reading and enjoy!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment